Effective Date: August 1, 2022.
Please refer to our detailed privacy policies on information collection and usage, and more, here:
S.W Packaging‘s Commitment to Privacy
Protecting privacy is an important part of the business of S.W Packaging Group Corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates (together, “we,” “us,” “our,” or “Company”). Throughout our existence, we have been a trusted custodian of sensitive data. Our customers rely on that trust. Founded in 1904, we have a long history of recognizing and protecting the privacy of our customers’ information.
Privacy Program Guiding Principles
Regardless of the business model, each of the S.W Packaging business units builds its privacy policies and information practices around the following guiding principles:
- Accuracy — S.W Packaging maintains reasonable procedures to ensure that information collected, used and exchanged is accurate and complete
- Security — S.W Packaging implements appropriate security measures for protecting information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, including secure disposal
- Compliance — S.W Packaging will only collect, use, and exchange data in accordance with applicable laws and our contractual obligations
- Confidentiality — S.W Packaging maintains a commitment to collect, use and exchange information in accordance with confidentiality standards
- Privacy — S.W Packaging maintains policies and procedures for data sharing, notice, and preferences, in accordance with applicable laws
- Responsiveness — S.W Packaging will respond to privacy related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with applicable laws
- Employee Education — S.W Packaging educates employees regarding privacy, security, and compliance obligations, including the proper handling and use of information
- Self-Auditing — S.W Packaging is committed to periodic auditing to ensure adherence to established privacy policies, standards and procedures.
Contacting S.W Packaging
Please use the contact information below to ask questions or review, update or correct the personally identifiable information that you provided on any of the S.W Packaging websites or services:
S.W Packaging Group
Attn: Privacy Program Office
1210 Northbrook Dr, Suite 350
Trevose, PA 19053
If more information is needed, help is available through the S.W Packaging Privacy Program Office at email@example.com.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact us here.